TwisterCon 2017 - March 10-11
It is time to plan for TwisterCon 2017. We have the same
great location. We are looking forward to seeing all of you
again very soon.
***TwisterCon announces this year we will be handing out
AWARDS for several catagories***
- Game Masters March 1st, 2017 is our deadline to have your game in the program book. So book your game ASAP!
- Food: Close to every gamers heart; Food. We have arranged with the hotel to
setup a snack bar food service just outside of our convention room.
Hotdogs, Nachos, Boxed Lunches, Chips, Candy and Soft-Drinks,
all of the things a gamer needs to keep on playing..
The Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
5750 Will Rogers Road
Midwest City, OK 73110 (South East of downtown Oklahoma City near
- Room Rate Cutoff Date - February 23, 2017; 5pm.
- Room Rates are $92.00
for a King/Single room. (Mention
"TwisterCon - Tornado Alley Gamers Group" to get
- Book mentioning TwisterCon Block and the room includes a Hot Breakfast
coupons; delivered at Check In.
(405) 455-1800 for Reservations
March 10-11, 2017
Friday March 10th (Hall opens at 8am)
- Session I - 2pm - 6pm Registration Starts
- Session II - 7pm - 11pm (Hall closes at midnight, If
you are quick GMs you can setup for Session III.
Saturday March 11th
- Session III - 9am - 1pm (Hall opens at 7am)
- Session IV - 2pm - 6pm
- Flea Market - 6pm - 8pm
- Session V - 7pm - 12pm (Hall closes at midnight)
Game Masters - No charge for the convention
Game Players - $15/day or $20/Entire Convention
Dealers - Each 6' table $25/day or $50/Entire Convention
Flea Market - Each 6' table $5
Good view of the convention hotel
What we all hope NOT to see up close and personnal.